I’ve moved to WordPress: http://bobtisdale.wordpress.com/

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Holidays

I’ve moved to WordPress.  This post can now be found at Happy Holidays
###############
Thanks to all who read and comment on my posts here and at WattsUpWithThat. I, like many people, will be spending most of my time with family over the next few days (until December 27th), so if comment moderation seems to take a little longer than normal, you'll understand.

Enjoy the holidays.

Regards

Bob Tisdale

No comments:

Donations

Tips are now being accepted.

Comment Policy, SST Posts, and Notes

Comments that are political in nature or that have nothing to do with the post will be deleted.
####
The Smith and Reynolds SST Posts DOES NOT LIST ALL SST POSTS. I stopped using ERSST.v2 data for SST when NOAA deleted it from NOMADS early in 2009.

Please use the search feature in the upper left-hand corner of the page for posts on specific subjects.
####
NOTE: I’ve discovered that some of the links to older posts provide blank pages. While it’s possible to access that post by scrolling through the history, that’s time consuming. There’s a quick fix for the problem, so if you run into an absent post, please advise me. Thanks.
####
If you use the graphs, please cite or link to the address of the blog post or this website.